When we do something that makes you unhappy below are the steps to resolving your complaint.
At CCG, we are committed to providing you with quality service and investments so if you have a complaint, please contact us so we may resolve the issue and learn from it.
Our promise is that we will investigate and resolve your complaints quickly and to your satisfaction.
To assist us to achieve this:
1. Gather all the documentation in relation to your complaint, list the issues you wish to discuss and how you wish them to be resolved.
2. Contact us to explain and discuss these.
3. These can be emailed to us on: [email protected] or by calling us on 1300 795 507 and speak to our complaints officer.
What we will do.
1. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 2 business days of its receipt by us.
2. We will aim to resolve the complaints as quickly as we can and where possible, immediately.
In saying this we recognise that more complex complaints may take longer. By law we are required to respond and finalise your complaint with (45) days. If we are unable to do so, we will advise you of the reasons why and refer you to the ombudsman at the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
If the claim involves a default notice, hardship claim or the postponement of enforcement proceedings we have a maximum of 21 days to resolve or we will refer you to the relevant Ombudsman.
At all times, we will keep you informed as to the outcome and reasoning in relation to your complaint as soon as possible.
If the matter is complex, we will keep in regular contact and keep you informed as to progress and when we expect to provide an outcome.
If the issue is not resolved.
If despite our best efforts, you believe your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction you may contact the CCG CEO direct on (phone) or the Financial Ombudsman on 1800 931 678 or use their online service [click here].